SPONSOR LINK

Saturday 12 June 2010

INTRSTING FACTS ABOUT ACTRESS NAMEETHA

Hot facts in 

 

 

Biography

 

# She is very reserved and it is misunderstood by many, they think that she is rude.


# Namitha is a great fan of the Pop Singer Henrique Iglesias.

# In 1998 she won the Miss Surat title & in 2001 she came third in the Miss India event. 

# Her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife.

# Namitha loves White and Black colors.


# Namitha swims and plays Badminton whenever she is free.

# Before coming to the industry she used to coach swimming for kids.


# She is the only daughter in her family.

# Namitha was a tough girl even from her childhood days.


# This Tamil hot actress learns karate and earned black belt, she loves martial arts.

# Namitha wants to live disciplined life.



# The actress has acted in Tamil, Kannada ,Telugu, Hindi and English films.

# Namitha has got a degree in English literature.


# Before entering the industry Namitha did a few ads like Himani cream, Himani herbal soap, Nile herbal shampoo, Manikchand Ghutka, Arun Ice cream etc.

 Actress Namitha quotes

 

 

 

# “I request you all to let me have my privacy. I am open to any criticism in my acting. But, please leave my personal life alone. I cannot answer personal questions like who Bharat Kapoor is to me”



# “I come from a very orthodox family where girls get married at the age of 19″



# “I give importance only to the story of a movie. If the script demands that I play the glam girl and the director is convinced then I have no problem”



# “I am an open-hearted person and cannot lie to anyone. I guess that is my greatest plus”



# “You should not forget that only when you act with senior heroes you get to learn acting from them. There is nothing wrong in acting with them.”


# “Every actress would aspire to work with big stars like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Ajith and Vijay. I am fortunate to be part of a Vijay film so early in my career. I will not let go of the opportunity. I will utilize it well, to ensure a long run for me in the industry.” 



# “I am an ardent lover of Nature and like traveling to enjoy new places”


No comments:

Post a Comment